MOLEN GRUP ULUSLARARASI TICARET VE DANISMANLIK A.Ş - Engineering Manager
We are currently seeking applications for the role of Business Unit Lead in Salcomp PLC - the international electric & electronic manufacturing company and the market leader in smartphone adapters - that we are consulting.
Salcomp develops and manufactures power supplies for mobile and other electronic devices, IoT sensors based on Wirepas Mesh wireless connectivity technology, precision structural parts and modules, 5G RF parts, and magnetic materials.
Salcomp is establishing a new factory in Avcilar, Istanbul to produce mobile phones. The goal is to employ about 1500 employees. The monthly capacity for this factory will be 300 k pieces.
To supervise the functions and teams for Process engineering, Testing engineering, Machine engineering, product debug and repairing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of engineers and technicians to establish and maintain Process compliance, Procedures, and Training
- Lead effort in Design for Manufacturability reviews and reports
- Manage and track OEE of various automated lines
- Generate and present technical reports to all levels of Management
- Establish and improve process capabilities
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Manage development projects that are designed to meet customer product specifications, delivery and cost expectations
- Research, specify and qualify new Process/equipment capabilities
- Generate ROIs/Justifications for new Capital Equipment and Budget
- Work with other engineering team members to design new products/tools that can be manufactured
- Develop, test and implement new materials and processes for improved performance and/or lower cost and lead cost reduction efforts in assigned process areas
- Lead initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Minimum 9 years PCBA/system integration process engineer manufacturing experience including supervision
- Expert in Design for Manufacturing (Valor Methodology)
- Knowledge in phone manufacturing process is preferrable