HR Admin Manager
MOLEN GRUP ULUSLARARASI TICARET VE DANISMANLIK A.Ş - HR Admin Manager
We are currently seeking applications for the role of Business Unit Lead in Salcomp PLC - the international electric & electronic manufacturing company and the market leader in smartphone adapters - that we are consulting.
Salcomp develops and manufactures power supplies for mobile and other electronic devices, IoT sensors based on Wirepas Mesh wireless connectivity technology, precision structural parts and modules, 5G RF parts, and magnetic materials.
Salcomp is establishing a new factory in Avcilar, Istanbul to produce mobile phones. The goal is to employ about 1500 employees. The monthly capacity for this factory will be 300 k pieces.
To ensure business is appropriately staffed and that the employees perform well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, payroll administration, compensation & benefits, training & development, performance management and any other projects.
- Work on the development and maintenance of local HR tools and processes, ensuring consistency with market practice and compliance with employment laws.
- Assist supervisor in formulating and implementing human resources strategies, programs, policies and procedures
- Establish standard regulations and maintain personnel files.
- Daily Customer Service. Provide timely, appropriate, professional and courtesy responses and service to customers including employees, visitors and candidates through face to face communication, phone call, ticket system and email.
- Office Maintenance. Maintain a clean, comfortable and convenient work environment through conducting various audit, facility maintenance, monitoring cleaners’ service, solve emergencies; identify, escalate issues and provide creative solutions to improve the service or efficiency.
- On board & Termination Process. Provide accurate and timely admin support during the new hire on board and termination process; provide the facility usage training to new hire.
- Assist Admin supervisor to control the cost by managing office supply and facility inventory, identifying the new vendors, negotiating and providing recommendations.
- Process Standardization. Create, update and follow the Admin procedures/workflows and conduct cross training within team to enhance the work efficiency and standardization. Provide support for other departments as required.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on human resources management experience gained in sizeable companies preferably in manufacturing industries.
- Good working knowledge of employment law is required
- Experience with compensation and benefits analysis and strategies, in relation to market practice.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a variety of people at all levels.
- Excellent command of English is a MUST. Good command of PC skills such as MS office