MOLEN GRUP ULUSLARARASI TICARET VE DANISMANLIK A.Ş - IT Manager
We are currently seeking applications for the role of Business Unit Lead in Salcomp PLC - the international electric & electronic manufacturing company and the market leader in smartphone adapters - that we are consulting.
Salcomp develops and manufactures power supplies for mobile and other electronic devices, IoT sensors based on Wirepas Mesh wireless connectivity technology, precision structural parts and modules, 5G RF parts, and magnetic materials.
Salcomp is establishing a new factory in Avcilar, Istanbul to produce mobile phones. The goal is to employ about 1500 employees. The monthly capacity for this factory will be 300 k pieces.
Take full responsibility of IT infrastructure, SAP and MES systems to ensure it meets business requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage IT infrastructure, MES and SAP systems functionality.
- Lead IT projects, including design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Maintain IT operations, including servers, network, applications, databases, laptops, desktops, software and hardware.
- Maintain security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Design, develop and implement IT policies and procedures.
- Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility.
- Responds to escalated help desk issues.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees.
- Handle budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP, MES, Network, Database, Linux and Windows-based systems.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to manage IT staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar field.
- Good communication skill in English.