Opm (Operation Program Manager)
MOLEN GRUP ULUSLARARASI TICARET VE DANISMANLIK A.Ş - Opm (Operation Program Manager)
We are currently seeking applications for the role of Business Unit Lead in Salcomp PLC - the international electric & electronic manufacturing company and the market leader in smartphone adapters - that we are consulting.
Salcomp develops and manufactures power supplies for mobile and other electronic devices, IoT sensors based on Wirepas Mesh wireless connectivity technology, precision structural parts and modules, 5G RF parts, and magnetic materials.
Salcomp is establishing a new factory in Avcilar, Istanbul to produce mobile phones. The goal is to employ about 1500 employees. The monthly capacity for this factory will be 300 k pieces.
Responsibilities include building program frameworks & guidelines to support program delivery & execution; Being the interface between customer and internal to make sure on-time delivery;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules and budgets
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Coordinates with the operation team for the actions necessary for compliance with the targets agreed with the customer (quality, testing, materials, processes, etc.)
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Reviews program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program with internal teams.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various complexities.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction reviews and corrective actions.
- Maintain current and develop additional business with customers.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met.
- Be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external executive management.
- Preferred 5 years of experience on similar position in Electronic Industry
- Experience in the Electronics Manufacturing
- Advanced English
- Scope, Plan & Budget
- Knowledge in P&L reports
- Experience with demanding customers
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office (Excel & PP)
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Customer Service experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering or a related field
- Communications skills