Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
MOLEN GRUP ULUSLARARASI TICARET VE DANISMANLIK A.Ş - Pmc Manager
We are currently seeking applications for the role of Business Unit Lead in Salcomp PLC - the international electric & electronic manufacturing company and the market leader in smartphone adapters - that we are consulting.
Salcomp develops and manufactures power supplies for mobile and other electronic devices, IoT sensors based on Wirepas Mesh wireless connectivity technology, precision structural parts and modules, 5G RF parts, and magnetic materials.
Salcomp is establishing a new factory in Avcilar, Istanbul to produce mobile phones. The goal is to employ about 1500 employees. The monthly capacity for this factory will be 300 k pieces.
Responsible for effective production planning to meet customer's on-time delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange production plan and demand plan according to the actual order or sales forecast.
- Monitoring and coordination of the implementation of production schedule and production plan to ensure the delivery date.
- Communicate with sales, buyer team on order status and delivery.
- Coordinate the warehouse, logistic team on the shipment to make sure it’s meet customer’s expectation.
- Optimize the production planning and control process, optimization of capacity utilization, cooperate with related departments to improve efficiency, reduce production cost.
- Establishment of the company control of material flow, optimization and control material inventory.
- To overall control the establishment of goals and objectives management system completion status, propose and follow up improvement plans.
- Making department work flow, improve the production planning and material control process.
- Cost-effective planning, including resources planning, production planning.
- Department budget and cost control.
- Staff motivation, incentive, evaluation, performance review and other management.
- Establish process improvement and standardization management system.
- Bachelor degree
- MPS/MRP Knowledge
- Experience in planning for manufacturing field
- At least 8 years' experience in planning and 3 years' in management.