MOLEN GRUP ULUSLARARASI TICARET VE DANISMANLIK A.Ş - Quality Manager
We are currently seeking applications for the role of Business Unit Lead in Salcomp PLC - the international electric & electronic manufacturing company and the market leader in smartphone adapters - that we are consulting.
Salcomp develops and manufactures power supplies for mobile and other electronic devices, IoT sensors based on Wirepas Mesh wireless connectivity technology, precision structural parts and modules, 5G RF parts, and magnetic materials.
Salcomp is establishing a new factory in Avcilar, Istanbul to produce mobile phones. The goal is to employ about 1500 employees. The monthly capacity for this factory will be 300 k pieces.
Responsible for the overall quality management of smartphone manufacturing and ensure the quality performance meets customer and management's expectation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up quality management system, maintain its effectiveness and continuously improve it;
- Lead the qualification of ISO9001 and coordinate to get the certification of ISO14000 and ISO45001;
- Make comprehensive quality plan for smartphone assembly to ensure the products meet customer requirement;
- Build up an enterprising and professional qulaity team;
- Manage incoming material inspection and handle material issues of IQC or in the process of assembly quickly;
- Daily collect quality data and relevant information to drive quality improvement;
- Be the major contact window of quality to customer for all quality related issues;
- Control company quality cost at reasonable level
- Create positive quality and 5S culture and atmosphere in company
- > 4 years experience at manager position
- > 6 years experience in electronics manufacturing field (the experience of consumer electronic product is preferred)
- Good English in speaking and writing
- College graduation; the subject of telecommunications, electronics or mechanics is preferred.