Mondelēz International ( Kraft Foods) - Senior Brand Manager
- Drives the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the country / cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L delivery with a monthly / quarterly and annual horizon.
- Implements superior consumer activation of agreed brand equity , renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s
- Implements the IMC programs, working with BU category activation , agencies, and drive local adaptation of brand communication
- Manages connection & media planning and buying locally
- Ensure effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule and calendar
- Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets
- Collaborates with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and category growth within the cluster/market
- Feedbacks into product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
- Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category Lead and market GM’s on cross category priority alignments.
- Provides thought leadership to the cross-functional category team to enhance synergies across the cluster/market and aligned execution of strategic and operational plans
- Builds differentiating capabilities to ensure superior execution at the point of buying.
- Typically works with a timeframe for less than 12 month
Aligns portfolio strategy with key stakeholders, develop and execute category activation marketing strategy to deliver revenue, profit and share targets for the category. The role works closely with the Market Sales and Trade Marketing teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation.
• Min of 7 years’ relevant experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in both marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues
• Demonstrable experience in the development and execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights and trade knowledge
• Strong trackrecord in the development and introduction of new products.
• In-depth understanding of consumer needs
• Influencing senior teams