Mondelēz International ( Kraft Foods) - Ta/ Recruitment Specialist
- Sourcing and attracting the best possible talent (both internally and externally); selecting the most appropriate sourcing channels.
- Advertising in line with our employer value proposition (EVP), ensuring we have access to and connections with the best possible talent available in our industry and elsewhere.
- Assessing and selecting the best possible talent (both internally and externally) by utilising innovative assessment and selection techniques used to maximise the right recruiting decisions.
- Owning the end to end candidate management process to ensure a market leading candidate experience.
- Communicate the TA strategy to key business stakeholders.
- Drive quality and change at a local level.
- Upskilling line managers to ensure increased accountability for recruitment.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Sound interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. Please do so online.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 or 4 years of recruitment experience in consultancy or corporate side
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- With a focus on delivery and drive for results you will have experience of recruiting across a number of different disciplines in a commercial environment
- Highly adaptable and flexible you will manage your workload and the differing requirements for the sites and functions as appropriate
- With strong Excel skills you will be comfortable with qualifying data and compiling reports
- Significant direct sourcing and networking experience
- Ability to operate in a constantly changing environment, to work through ambiguity quickly and proactively, developing new skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and manage key relationships with multiple and challenging stakeholders
- Strong planning skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in managing projects and experience of ATS would be strongly desired as we’re investing in new technology
- Man-management experience desirable
- Fluent in English