NETTSİ BİLİŞİM TEKNOLOJİ A.Ş - Backend Yazılım Mimarları Geliştiricileri
NETTSI develops technology, science and innovation-oriented products, services and solutions that add value to the information technology sector with its competent staff and ecosystem network by innovative approach.
Join the Nettsi Family which prioritize the principler of "Creates Value" by following the new technologies and developing projects in this field. Let's vreate value together !
We are looking for Backend Architects/Developers for our team to develop highly scalable, real-timeapplications with good code quality, re-usability and reliability in mind.
- Involve in design and implementation of new features and refactoring of existing features,
- according to software design specification and code standards of the project,
- Work independently while developing effective, maintainable code,
- Work together with other developers to solve code issues and bugs,
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different team members,
- Promote knowledge sharing, positivity and creativity,
- Contribute feedback to functional and technical specifications,
- Documenting the studies so that the team members can continue the product,
- Follow the developments in application platforms to inform and guide people in the team.
- Design estimation, planning, implementation, testing, continuous integration and,
- deployment plan,
- Software design of the application, determination of the appropriate architecture and,
- interaction with server units,
- Development of System requirement specification and Software requirements,
- specification documents from business requirements,
- Scalable system design,
- Code review, ensuring best practices and style guides are met,
- Maintaining code repositories,
- Mentor mid-level / junior team members and always drive team to better results,
- DevSecOps Process Management.
- Backhelor's Degree in Electrical-Electronic and Computer Engineering or equivalent technical
- degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of development experience in full-stack development,
- Fluent in one of the following server-side languages:
- Node JS, GO, Rust, Scala
- Good understanding of microservices and event-bus systems,
- Good knowledge of Network Programming,
- Good knowledge of Asynchronous Programming
- Hands on knowledge with database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- API driven development (REST/HTTP)
- Hands-on knowledge with unit testing and integration testing
- Knowledge of how to harden the application for security,
- Experience on realtime communications technologies such as WebRTC, XMPP,
- Excellent analytical abilities, technical creativity and self-motivation.
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Electron JS for creating Desktop applications