Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Omuz Omuza - Information Systems Technical Analyst
We are looking for Information Systems Technical Analyst for one of our enterprise customer.
- Understand and promote the global service delivery model and standard service management processes of organization to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Understand business processes and customer requirements.
- Deliver comprehensive and in time support to the business in terms of knowledge, processes and assistance to fully utilize possibilities of technology.
- Analyse and define IT infrastructure needs & Identify service and technology improvements
- Leading/participating in regional projects. Execute the deployment and localization of the global IT solutions
- Provide maintenance and support for local and global IT solutions to ensure performance and reliability, work with local, global and external partners to improve the maturity and reliability of the services
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality & compliance of solution and services.
- As a member of the IT team, responsible for escalations, operational issues, vendor management, procurement and others related to technology services.
- Plan and manage IT budget in affiliate.
- Perform standardization, security controls, equipment life cycle, maintenance contracts, business continuity & DRP related activities in technology services
- Use available channels (central functions, architects, vendors, technology events and other sources) to keep up-to-date with available/emerging technologies, service portfolios and Long-range plans to match them with affiliate/regional plans and requirements
- Participate in IE4.0/Digital Transformation projects leading by business, and perform IT representative and technology broker role.
- Travelling when necessary
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- University degree preferably in Engineering; Computer Sciences / Information Systems / Telecommunications, etc.
- More than 5 years of experience in Information Services / Information Technology
- High-level knowledge in LAN, WLAN & WAN Networking and Telecommunications
- High-level knowledge in Windows/Intel Servers, Facility management, Microsoft products software Service Management (ITIL methodology)
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Budget process knowledge
- Completed or deferred (2 years) military service for male candidates
- Ability to engage with multi-functional stakeholders, (customers, business partners, peers, Global Service Providers, 3rd party suppliers, consultants) operate and deliver in a complex environment.
"Omuz Omuza Engelsiz İnsan Kaynakları" Türkiye İş Kurumunun 728 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.