Özgü İnsan Kaynakları - Kalite Mühendisi
· University degree in Chemical Engineering
· 2 to 5 years of experience in production environment also quality.
· Fluency in both written and spoken in English
· High level of communication and interpersonal skills
· No military obligation for the male candidates
· Problem solving skills
· Having good time management skills.
· Ensure that all QA (Quality) activities are compliant with internal and statutory requirements.
· Supervise quality of the daily works on site,
· Be familiar with the standard of quality assurance terminology required and be able to perform actions and prepare reports,
· Preparing, Setting and Tracking QA Standards and Procedures.
· Prepare and follow Internal & External Audit Plans, QA Programs/Roadmaps.
· Take part in change management projects and give feedback about QA issues.
· Supports in increasing quality awareness of all employees
· Maintain and audit purchased raw-materials, semi-finishing and product as quality standards
· Support internal & external quality database activities
· Support quality customer complaints management
· Identify opportunities to eliminate losses
· Determine the necessary measures to eliminate the problems that negatively affect the quality.
· Develop and validate methods for analyzing and producing products to ensure they meet specifications and document those methods in standard operating procedures.
· Investigate product, and process deviations, identify root cause, and develop corrective and preventative action