Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
ABOUT PEGASUS AIRLINES
Pegasus Airlines, Turkey’s leading low cost airline, has transformed the aviation sector in the country with an experienced team of 5,000 and by offering its guests affordable and quality services together with a flawless security record.
Believing it’s everyone’s right to fly, Pegasus offers its guests low fares, on-time departures and new more comfortable aircraft as part of its “low cost airlines” model. Pegasus Airlines flies to 109 destinations on its ever-growing network in 40 countries including 37 domestic and 72 international destinations. Pegasus has Turkey’s youngest fleet with an average age of 5.80 years old and has increased its on-time departure performance to 84.15% in the first 9 months of 2017. Pegasus Airlines is the first airline to have been admitted to the state-subsidised brand-building program Turquality.
Now, we are seeking a Product Management and Development Marketing Specialist to join our team!
- Conduct all the product marketing activities of ancillary services including product roadmap, pricing, channel management, and communication
- Innovate to improve existing services and seek new services that deliver ancillary revenue and introduce new features to customers
- Manage and improve existing ancillary products
- Collaborate with all departments in developing feasible new ancillaries
- Apply financial discipline to the process by measuring revenues, profit, and cost of services
- Manage prices of a la carte services to maximize total revenue produced
- Test price limits and experiment with discounting and bundling
- Continuously monitor and analyze the performance of ancillaries
- Work with all other departments in development of proposals to improve performance
- Seek the voice of the consumer. Measure support for ancillary revenue initiatives through regular survey and interview activity. Keep regular contact with front-line staff to solicit feedback on existing and new initiatives
- Maintain vendor relationships, oversee the execution of partner marketing plans
- Identify new and relevant third party partnerships generating incremental retail revenue
- Bachelor degree, Industrial Engineering is preferred
- Minimum internship experience in one or more of the following fields required: product management, product development, e-commerce, business development and marketing, up to 4 years full time work experience in total.
- Analytical mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Someone who can work as part of a team, and with other functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Turkish and English
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Preferably located in Anatolian side of İstanbul