Pegasus Airlines, Turkey’s leading low cost airline, has transformed the aviation sector in the country with an experienced team of 5,000 and by offering its guests affordable and quality services together with a flawless security record.
Believing it’s everyone’s right to fly, Pegasus offers its guests low fares, on-time departures and new more comfortable aircraft as part of its “low cost airlines” model. Pegasus Airlines flies to 109 destinations on its ever-growing network in 40 countries including 37 domestic and 72 international destinations. Pegasus has Turkey’s youngest fleet with an average age of 5.80 years old and has increased its on-time departure performance to 84.15% in the first 9 months of 2017. Pegasus Airlines is the first airline to have been admitted to the state-subsidised brand-building program Turquality.
- Identifies detailed business requirements, designs solutions according to usability and accessibility, writes analysis and test cases documents for Mobile Apps and Payment Systems
- Meets with internal customers to discuss the needs and translate them into specific requirements and subsequent project objectives,
- Consulting and improving business processes regarding business needs in consideration with value-added new technologies,
- Being responsible for key user,
- Leading and/or participating in IT projects to ensure adherence to goals and line of business needs
- Planning & designing business process tests and usability evaluations,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role, ideally within mobile apps and payment systems.
- BS or MS degree in Management Information System, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineerign, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or related fields are preferred.
- Experience with high volume platforms and integrations,
- Able to create complex technical and functional user documentation.
- CBAP certificate is a plus.
- Basic experience in UML modeling language.
- Preparing user acceptance test cases documents, making Wireframes, Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Blue Prints
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment and using recognized development methodology; e.g., Agile, SCRUM, and KANBAN.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills
- Being familiar with ITIL and Project Management principles is a plus