Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Procat International - Call Center Operations Manager
Established in 2004, Procat is the company of choice for institutions and organizations that require and demand high efficiency, uninterrupted support, quick installation, while at the same time delivering robust return on investment models and competitive cost advantage achieved by working with an experienced business partner.
Procat has a great wealth of highly specialized personnel and their founder has nearly a quarter of a century of industry specific experience.
Procat has successfully completed the Trust Index © Employee Survey and Culture Audit © Workplace culture analysis, in which the whole of HR practices are analyzed, and earned the title of Great Place to Work® Certified.
Procat works as a complete business partner in all processes from selection of the most accurate technology, which entirely matches with the requirements of corporations, to installation and integration.
Our client is built on our belief that not all contact centres need to be the same. We bring a fresh approach to outsourced customer service, offering multi-channel customer contact solutions across traditional, digital and social channels. We appreciate talent. For us it’s about loving what you do and working as a team to deliver amazing results for both clients and staff.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join #theAteam, as an Operations Manager you will have overall responsibility for the day-to day running of the project as well as have ownership of service delivery.
What to expect
You will work with colleagues and senior client contacts to deliver performance targets and to develop the customer service offering for the client’s business. We don’t stand still – you will have to stay ahead of the curve to ensure client satisfaction and consistent growth in revenue.
As an Operations Manager, your main duties will include, but are not restricted to:
· Lead, motivate and develop your team
· Oversee delivery of great customer service in line with agreed KPIs
· Develop and own the client relationship, ensuring there is an effective partnership and clear communication
· Communicate effectively with your team and colleagues
· Understand and apply customer-related statistics
· Prepare performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends
· Communicate and coordinate information between support and business functions
· Contribute to short and long-term organisational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
· Work with colleagues to identify opportunities and create innovative plans to develop your account(s)
· Develop and deliver effective client-facing tactical and strategic plans and reviews
· Support learning & development with training, coaching and ongoing development of your team
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
· Previous Team Manager and Operations experience
· Desirable experience working in a Contact centre or outsource environment
· Exceptional people management skills
· The ability to work effectively with client contacts to deliver BAU, change and improvements
· Confidence with technology, with proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· An ability to analyse data and present clear messages from it
· Excellent communication skills in varying circumstances, tailored to your audience
· The ability to thrive on being involved with your team and be a hands-on leader
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
· Commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
· The ability to look at situations from several points of view and operate in a fast-paced environment
· Positivity and the ability to remain focussed in sometimes challenging situations
· Professionalism, fairness and consistency
Become part of #theAteam
Our Client is an award-winning multi-channel contact centre, dedicated to bringing a fresh approach to customer care. Over the past seven years we have established operations in state-of-the-art contact centres in Motherwell, Clydebank, the Isle of Wight, Boxtel, Bucharest and most recently Istanbul.
Whether its clients or colleagues, delivering with a ‘personal touch’ is truly important to us. We’re proud of our team and are always looking for new members with similar talent and enthusiasm to deliver great customer service.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge then hit ‘Apply Now’ to become the newest member of our growing team.
We’re expecting lots of people want to join the #theAteam. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.