Reed Türkiye - Accountant Clerk
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Accountant Clerk for its company that operates in HVAC industry.
- Responsible for performing a variety of routine accounting activities in accordance with standard procedures.
- Reconciles accounts, posts and balances, general or subsidiary ledgers, and compiles segments of monthly closings.
- Reports to the Accounting Manager or equivalent.
- Responsible for supplier reconciliations.
- As accountant clerk, performs a variety of routine accounting duties as directed.
- Verifies the accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received.
- Reconciles accounts, balances ledgers, etc.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years in Accounting.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications.
- Good communication and analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Eligible for live/willing to live in Manisa or İzmir.
- No military obligation for male candidates.