Reed Türkiye - Assıstant HR Manager
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a "HR Business Partner/ HR Assistant Manager" for its multinational client.
- Acting as a single point of contact on core human resources processes,
- Implementing HR tools, systems and processes,
- Having the responsibility of the HR Processes; salary review, yearly bonus systems, etc.
- University degree in related fields,
- At least 6 years of experience in HR,
- Having an experience in establishment and development of HR Department,
- Having a knowledge of ‘labor law’,
- Fluency in English is must,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Having excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills,
- Willing to work on Saturday.