Reed Türkiye - Budget & Reporting And Commercial Controlling Executive
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Budget & Reporting and Commercial Controlling Executive for its multinational company that operates in Pharmaceutical sector in Istanbul.
- Preparation and management of annual budgets, forecasts and Long Range Plan,
- Controlling and analyzing financial reports and budgets,
- Preparation of monthly management reports, performing analysis and controls in month end closing periods,
- To support commercial business units / departments on financial issues and decisions,
- Driving PL of Company and following up brand / business unit / region profitability,
- Delivering financial analysis for decision making on Commercial Projects,
- Active support role for the businesses on operational level,
- To prepare, validate and publish internal and group reports of Marketing & Sales KPI’s & financials; and support with additional analysis when necessary, working as business partner,
- To support to market access department for product price applications,
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering,
- 2 years of experience in auditing is preferable,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar jobs (Especially in Pharmaceutical sector and/or multinational companies will be an asset)
- Experience in SAP (Especially FI, CO) and is preferable and knowledge of accounting is an asset,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and Budget knowledge is a must,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications is must (Especially Excel and Power point)
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills,
- Ability to manage competing priorities with strict deadlines, strong attention to details, well-organized, team-player,
- Multi-task oriented and ability work with cross-functional teams,
- No military obligation for male candidat