Reed Türkiye - Client Account Specialist (Accounting)
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level. Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialisms.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “Client Account Specialist (Accounting)” for one of its multinational client.
- Preparing and accounting for invoices from internal customers,
- Internal customer reconciliation and control,
- Customer reconciliation and control,
- Dispatching letter of consent to customers and resolving disputes,
- Preparing invoices to be issued to customers,
- Dispatch of the domestic firm reconciliation letter, reconciliation, and settlement of incompatibility,
- Preparing monthly financial data presentations and sharing them with management.
- University degree in related fields (i.e.Accounting/Economics/Finance)
- Advanced level of English knowledge,
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting,
- To perform billing related to E-Book and E-invoice,
- Good knowledge of Turkish GAAP,
- CPA knowledge is preferable,
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel,Word, Powerpoint,
- SAP knowledge is preferable,
- Good communication skills and strong team-player who is also self-motivated,
- Strong analytical skill and detail result oriented.