Reed Türkiye - Cost Controller
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Cost Controller for its company that operates in HVAC industry.
- Responsible for Plant Manufacturing Cost Breakdown.
- Analysis of the standard vs Actual cost for materials.
- Analysis for the FG cost breakdown (BOM & Routing & Material cost details).
- Month End Costing activities (Month end closing journal entry , Month end closing costing run)
- Inventory follow up.
- Continuous Improvement activities follow up.
- University Degree in Business Administration – Industrial Engineering.
- Min. 3-4 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment as a cost accountant / cost controller.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications and SAP (preferred)
- Good communication and analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Eligible for live/willing to live in İzmir.
- No military obligation for male candidates.