Reed Türkiye - Credit Control & Cash Management Senior Specialist
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Credit Control & Cash Management Senior Specialist for its multinational company that operates in Pharmaceutical sector in Istanbul.
- Banking operations, main finance practices, preparation and following of payment orders,
- Managing daily relations with banks,
- Making all bank transactions and ensure proper booking,
- Doing Month End closing procedures (reconciliation & revaluation) and provide needed ad-hoc reports,
- Following- up collections of domestic and export trade receivables,
- Controlling the received postdated cheques and the collections and manage all related bank and systematical transactions,
- Preparing periodic reports such as customer risk analysis, credit/sales limit reports, DSO, aging etc.
- Performing credit risk assessment for new customers, fixing credit terms and limits in line with the organizations working capital objectives and credit policy,
- Monitoring overdue debts and inform all related departments Manages all cash management functions including cash concentration accounts, wires, account funding, line of credit, revolvers, etc.
- Management of daily and monthly cash flow.
- University degree in business administration, economics or other related departments,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar jobs,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications is must (Especially Excel)
- Experience in SAP (Especially FI) and is preferable and knowledge of accounting is an asset,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Strong negotiating skills,
- Able to plan and organize tasks effectively,
- Analytical thinking and continuous learning and development,
- Quality-oriented, follow up and time management skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates.