Reed Türkiye - Finance Manager
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Financial Manager for one of it's clients.
- Manage relations with audit firms, banks and legal advisor
- Prepare monthly financial reports, budget and forecasts according to both Turkish and USD GAAP
- Manage all sub disciplines of finance(reporting, budget, tax and treasury)
- Ensure alignment with local regulations
- Track closely commercial and also support functions; lead, guide and discipline in terms of financial perspective
- Conduct internal control
- Lead high-number team covering accounting, financial affairs as well as administrative issues
- Monitor export/import and returns
- University degree
- Min 8 years of experience in service industries, preferably in B2B
- Have experience in an organization operating with a partnership structure
- Experience in all subdiciplines of finance, audit background will be an asset
- Strong communication with all levels of the organization
- Advanced level of English
- Proficiency in MS Office programmes