Reed Türkiye - Finance Manager
· Prepare monthly financial reports, budget and forecasts according to both Turkish and
· Conduct analysis on cost performance, variance analysis, monthly business reviews on
cost risk assessment . Deal with optimization of costbase, investments and cashflow.
· Liase with and support HR, operations and sales department
· Support top management in financial goals; summarize and forecast revenues, expenses
and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
· Manage all relations with banks, legal advisors and audit firms
· Coordinate with tax authorities, provide tax planning to optimize company’s tax policy
· Take full responsibility for overall Finance & Information management, including
managing and directing finance staff
· Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and financial policies relating to the
· Participate in pricing, costing and contract review processes from a financial and risk
· Liase and build relationships with customers, particulary finance and legal departments.
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar roles at multinational companies with 2-3
years audit experience
· Experience in reporting extensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost
control principles, solid knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS techniques.
· Excellent command of English both written and spoken
· Have no restriction to travel
· Experienced in ERP and accounting software
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· Strong analytical and presentation skills,self directed and self motivated.
· Ability to work with strict deadlines with good time management skills
· Military service must be completed for male candidates
· A self-motivated, result oriented individual with ‘hands on’ mentality.