Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Reed Türkiye - Health And Safety Engineer
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Health and Safety Engineer for its company that operates in automotive industry.
- To manage the emergency / fire prevention and to apply all the related rules/regulation (extinguisher tubes, hydrants and smoke detectors).
- To establish, train and follow (in terms of regulation) the firefighting and emergency teams and the first aid teams in collaboration with the company doctor.
- To provide the risk management study and to follow all the related action to minimize the risks and reach the defined targets.
- To manage the safety/protection materials and related tools.
- To follow and manage the work accident; to provide the statistics of the work accident and to apply all the necessary actions to prevent the work accidents.
- To organize and manage the safety and environmental meeting in collaboration with the environmental engineer.
- To manage and do the internal audits; to provide to the managers the findings with the related actions and to follow the actions.
- To manage the chemical used inside the company and to manage the chemical area in collaboration with the environmental engineer.
- To give the necessary training to the employees (orientation and the trainings defined by the regulations).
- To improve the safety management system of the company and to update in case of new/changed regulation.
- University Degree in Engineering Departments
- Having at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Very good communication & presentation skills,
- Having Safety Specialist certificate from the Ministry of Labour ( B Class or A Class ).
- Eligible for live/willing to live in İzmir.
- No military obligation for male candidates.