Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Reed Türkiye - HR Administrator
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “HR Administrator” its global client.
- Support/administer key HR processes and programs
- Provide administrative support to the HR team (e.g., performance management, mobility, new hires, exits, asset allocation,onboarding)
- Create and maintain personnel files, including processing, distributing and filing all new hire paperwork
- Administer HR-related processes and programs, including benefits enrollment, payroll, mobility, as well as relevant local programs
- Process visa and immigration
- Support professional development processes for support-staff, leading and arranging support-staff training programs, and maintaining the support-staff performance management database
- Distribute relevant personnel-related communications (e.g., paychecks, retirement statements, tax documentation)
- Lead and contribute to other Human Resources projects
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2-3 years administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Solid knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills