Reed Türkiye - Lead Accountant
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Lead Accountant for its company that operates in HVAC industry.
- Responsible for the preparation of income and balance sheet statements, consolidated and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Analyses financial reports, reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers, etc.
- Specialized in financial accounting: including the preparation of statutory accounts and financial reporting; may also include tax and treasury.
- Specialized in management accounting: responsible for the budgetary control system and providing management with financial information for planning, forecasting and controlling costs.
- Responsible for performing a variety of routine accounting activities in accordance with standard procedures.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering.
- Qualified professional with 1-2 years work experience.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications.
- Good communication and analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Eligible for live/willing to live in Manisa or İzmir.
- No military obligation for male candidates.