Reed Türkiye - Lean Lead
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “Lean Lead” its global client that operates in Automotive.
- To establish Production System throughout the supply chain in order to strengthen the competitiveness of the company.
- To improve the organization’s Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety parameters continuously.
- To sustain the success.
- To change the organization culture to “respect for people”, “teamwork”, “continuous improvement” and “seek for perfection”.
- Degree in Engineering (preferably in Industrial Engineering)
- Min 4 years working experiences
- Advanced in English
- MS Office Aplications
- Shopfloor Management (Gemba)
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Problem Solving Methods
- Moderating workshops