Reed Türkiye - Medical Manager
Reed is one of the world’s largest independent recruitment firms, providing specialist recruitment solutions for over 54 years. We currently have an international network of over 3.000 consultants across 350 offices throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, across the globe, Reed Specialist Recruitment now successfully runs more than 30 specialist service lines.We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and job seekers across 12 specialisms. Reed Turkey is looking for a 'Medical Manager' for one of its customers.
- Provide response to questions and requests for medical information from the Medical Community
- Support marketing and product registration/regulatory function
- Develop medical guidance to the marketing, sales, regulatory teams
- Attend medical congresses, symposiums, trainings
- Initiate and implement medico-marketing projects
- Build scientific partnership with healthcare professionals and decision makers
- Organize and support advisory boards and medical training meetings
- Manage medical budget
- University degree from Medical Faculty
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience in a Pharmaceutical Company
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Flexibility to travel within Turkey and abroad
- No obligation for military service (for male candidates).