Reed Türkiye - Medical Scientific Liason
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Medical Scientific Liason for one of it's multinational clients.
Reporting to the Group Medical Manager of the organisation, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage important KOL relations within the therapeutic area for whole Turkey
- Develop business partner relations and related projects with important opinion leaders
- Track medical literature, guide & inform internal/external stakeholders
- Support clinical and market access teams with insights from the field
- Support field team in terms of medical data
- Medical Faculty graduate
- Previous experience in a similar position will be preferred yet fresh graduate candidates with aspiration to join a pharmaceutical company for a medical position will be also selected
- Capability to utilize medical know-how in terms of sales & marketing perspective
- Strong presentation skills
- English is a must
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Military service should be accomplished