Bu ilan aktif değil.
Reed Türkiye - Plant Controller
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Plant Controller for its multinational company that operates in FMCG sector in Istanbul.
- Manage physical inventory process, stock valuation & variances
- Lead cost accounting management, product costings, costing requests from relevant parties
- Conduct post product launch costing evaluations and investigate variances regarding cost, materials/labor
- Focus on periodic reporting, budget/forecast processes
- Produce investment appraisals and conduct post implementation reviews
- Follow production KPIs
- Get involved in SAP implementation processes
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in Production Controlling
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics
- RP experience. Logo-Tiger / Coral Reef Software knowledge is a preference
- Advanced MS Office skills. Especially Excel
- Advanced English skills. German as a 2nd language is a preference
- Strong communications and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a complex environment