Reed Türkiye - Plant HR Manager
· Executes, plans, and implements plant specific human resources programs in line with Corporate HR policies and practices.
· Administers corporate policies relating to compensation, benefits, employee relations, training.
· Prepares regular reports, analyzes them and follow up the actions accordingly
· Leads the industrial relations in plants
· Ensures that all HR practices in the plants fully comply with all applicable local, national legislations.
· Proactively leads the recruitment process in the plants
· Manage the administrative works (fleet, meal, canteen, maintenance of the facilities, cleaning etc)
· University graduate, preferably Industrial Engineering
· Min. 7 years of experience on human resources
· Good command of English
· Good interpersonal skills
· Action and result oriented
· Quick learner and change agent
· Good experience of project management,
· Proficient in (prefarably) SAP HR modules in addition to MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Located / willing to live in Sakarya