Bu ilan aktif değil.
Reed Türkiye - Production Engineer
Reed is one of the world’s largest independent recruitment firms, providing specialist recruitment solutions for over 54 years. We currently have an international network of over 3.000 consultants across 350 offices throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, across the globe, Reed Specialist Recruitment now successfully runs more than 30 specialist service lines.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and job seekers across 12 specialisms. Reed Turkey is looking for a ”Production Engineer” for it's multinational company that operates in retail sector.
- Lead the engineering and quality agenda with the overall goal to improve the customer satisfaction.
- The Production Engineer is the main contact towards the suppliers and works as part of the business team together with the supplier to develop and secure the production process, handling of quality deviations and secure compliance to all company's requirements.
- University degree in Engineering
- Solid experience textile and carpets technologies, materials and mechanisms is highly preferred
- Experience with industrial production conditions, Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing
- Previous experience as Process or Production Engineer in manufacturing, with a process oriented focus
- Lead product development at the factory floor from a technical point of view and secure scalability for further implementation at other suppliers
- Knowledge about Total Quality Management
- Good knowledge about continuous improvements
- Good balance between overall view and details
- Project Management
- Understanding of customers' needs and expectations towards the key and secondary functions of different products (e.g. safety, durability, ergonomics etc.).
- Ability to understand and work with standards
- Proficient in English
- Available and willing to travel extensively