Reed Türkiye - Production Quality & Warranty Engineer
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism. Reed Turkey is looking for a Production Quality & Warranty Engineer for its company that operates in HVAC industry.
- Prepare and maintain control plan for components and complete products.
- Analyze defects found in the production.
- Identify and use appropriate statistical tools and mentoring and training team members in use of the statistical applications and techniques.
- Develop, maintain and improve the in-process and final inspection quality check points, supervise the final quality inspectors on inspections.
- Prepare and submit internal training on quality related topics.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and development of a Warranty System and to follow and support improvement of Warranty costs.
- Responsible to flow-down the in-service failures/claims to the Production or Supplier and follow-up of these actions.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering, mechanical engineer is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in Quality area within production environment.
- Certification in Quality Engineering a plus. ISO 9001 certified auditor training desirable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications.
- Good communication and analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Eligible for live/willing to live in Manisa or İzmir.
- No military obligation for male candidates.