Reed Türkiye - Project Sales Responsible (Accounting)
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level. Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialisms.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “Project Sales Responsible (Accounting)” for one of its multinational client.
- Perform daily accounting functions ( bank transactions, sales and purchase invoices)
- Preparing accounting for invoices to be issued to customers,
- Following up intercompany reconciliation, consent abroad / domestic firm, settlement of incompatibilities,
- Working closely with all departments, assisting external consultants and independent auditors,
- Responsible for the accounting, change and return process of online sales transactions,
- Execution of exchange rate / valuation and maturity difference transactions,
- Preparing monthly financial data presentations and sharing them with management.
- University degree in related fields (i.e.Accounting/Economics/Finance)
- Advanced level of English knowledge,
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel,Word, Powerpoint,
- SAP knowledge is preferable,
- Good communication skills and strong team-player who is also self-motivated,
- Strong analytical skill and detail result oriented.