Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level. Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialisms.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “Sales Expenditures and Assets Specialist (Accounting)” for one of its multinational client.
- Full control over general accounting principles and statutory tax principles,
- Fixed asset transactions tracking and accounting records,
- Follow-up of legal transactions and work advances, making accounting records,
- Tracking service damage-compensation and records and making payments,
- Tracking of vendor transactions, accounts, accounting records and reconciliations,
- Controlling Balance Sheet and reporting.
- University degree in related fields (i.e.Accounting/Economics/Finance)
- Advanced level of English knowledge,
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting,
- To perform billing related to E-Book and E-invoice,
- Good knowledge of Turkish GAAP,
- CPA knowledge is preferable,
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel,Word, Powerpoint,
- SAP knowledge is preferable,
- Good communication skills and strong team-player who is also self-motivated,
- Strong analytical skill and detail result oriented.