Reed Türkiye - Test Engineer
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “Test Engineer” for its global client that operates in automotive sector.
- Coordination, organization and und assistance of On-Road emission measurements on commercial vehicles by PEMS (Portable Emission Measurement System)
- Evaluation, examination and documentation of test and analysis results, compilation of technical reports.
- Enhancement and improvement of applied PEMS-measurement method on vehicle (e.g. track selection, implementation of future regulatory requirements, compilation of analyses)
- Examination of influencing effects on PEMS-emissions.
- Assistance to special development departments within calibration and implementation on test-bench-cycles.
- Participation to on-road test campaigns at home country and abroad.
- Enclosed academic studies bachelor/ master with functional direction mechanical or automotive engineering
- Experiences in calibration of combustion engines or exhaust after treatment preferable
- Experiences at automotive OEM or development supplier preferable
- Aquirement in exhaust analytics preferable
- Aquirement in engine control device EDC17 preferable
- Driving licence truck/ bus preferable
- Willingness to travel
- Good command of English (spoken/ written)