Reed Türkiye - Trade Fınance Specıalıst
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level. Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialisms.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “Trade Finance Specialist” for one of its multinational client.
- Responsible for executing company’s daily cash, loan, letter of credit and insurance needs of the company,
- To follow up bank limits, risk and cash position,
- Managing relationships with financial institutions and coordinating the financing requirements of the company,
- Coordinate the information flow with the financial institutions,
- Preparing daily/weekly cash and financial reports.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in banking and/or finance department of the companies,
- Trade finance knowledge will be an asset,
- Strong follow up and focus on details,
- Good level of English both written and verbal,
- Good knowledge of Excel/Power Point.