Reed Türkiye - Training And Development Expert
Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey, ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialisms. Reed Turkey is looking for an "Training and Development Expert" for it's multinational client.
- Analysing developmental needs based on performance& feedback tools,
- Designing, planning, implementing development activities for both soft skill and technical trainings,
- Developing new consepts by conducting market research and following trends in training and development area,
- Communicating with vendors,
- Prepare training reports regularly.
- Graduated from related department (Educational sciences, social sciences, business administration etc.),
- Minimum 3 years of experience in training & development area (Consultancy experience is an asset),
- Experienced in training need analysis, design & implementation of training & devlopment programs,
- Fluency in English is must,
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications.