RHENUS LOGISTICS - Fınance Specıalıst
With an annual turnover of EU5.5 billion the Rhenus Group is one of the leading global logistics service providers. Company was established in 1912 has more than 750 locations worldwide and employs 33,000 people.
Rhenus Group offers solutions for a wide range of industries along the entire supply chain, including multimodal transport ,warehousing, customs clearance and innovative value-added services.
Rhenus Turkey is a multinational German company that operates in Turkey for more than 10 years since year 2010.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our finance team who will work as FINANCE SPECIALIST with the following qualifications and job description:
· Prepare the payment and collection lists for the Intercompany accounts review all invoices for appropriate documentation and ensure control prior to payment approvals,
· Actively liase with Rhenus Companies whole over the world for invoice collection
· Performs balance sheet reconciliations of the Intercompany accounts under responsibility,
· Assist operational invoice posting
· Support month-end/year-end closing activities,
· Support internal and external audit processes,
· Maintain files and documentation thorougly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practises.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Accounting, Finance or related fields
· Preferably 2-3 years experience,
· Fluency in English is a must,
· Very good command of MS Office applications,
· Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills,
· Strong excel knowledge,