Shaya Mağazacılık - Victorias Secret Store Manager
Shaya was founded in 2002 by the Kuwait-based Alshaya Group as an investment in the Turkish market. Today, the group represents a portfolio of world's best known international brands in Turkey, managing their retail franchise operations in segments including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty.
Shaya's franchise portfolio includes Bath and Body Works, Le Pain Quotidien, Pinkberry, Shake Shack, Starbucks, The Body Shop, Victoria's Secret and Victoria's Secret Beauty & Accessories in Turkey.
- Minimum 8 years experience in retail sector,
- Fluency in English,
- Minimum 3 years team management experince
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work rotating shift,
- İstanbul side resident,
- Military service must be completed for male candidates.
- Achieving monthly and yearly revenue targets by taking necessary actions,
- Keeping track of product sales in the store and reporting the head office,
- Ensuring the creation and protection of customer loyalty by following the service standards of the products,
- Meeting customer expectations by prioritizing and solving customer complaints,
- Managing store employees' recruitment, training, performance evaluation and all human resources practices,
- Ensuring the store is managed according to audit rules,
- Reducing inventory losses,
- Checking the conformity of visual works and store layout with brand standards.