Shell & Turcas Petrol A.Ş. - HR Advisor
If you have a passion for data analytics, continuous improvement meanwhile engaging and supporting people this could be the opportunity make your mark in the energy industry.
As we are transitioning our HR Systems and tools to more digitalized platforms for better employee experience HR Advisor Systems and Processes has a vital role on how we deliver high-quality and cost-effective services. You’re going to be a key part of Turkey HR team, part of a team who are passionate about better employee experience and cost-effective affordable services.
- Reporting to the Turkey Team, the HR Advisor / Process & Systems Specialist provides end to end HR Operations support to employees, line managers, and country HR, responds queries on specific global and local policies and procedures in Turkey, contributes to quality of process documentation, and assists with operational integration of the SBO HR Ops. teams.
- Oversees HR processes in scope cluster (Deploy, Reward, Payroll and Time, Manage HR Information, personal data)
- Execution of Complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management in Workday and Shell People, as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees
- Management of cases according to established ways of working, including:
Using the Salesforce (Case management tool) to log queries and updates, create tickets and ensure closure of tickets,
- Taking ownership of end-to-end processes,Handing-off cases to other teams in HR Operations (onboarding, system enhancements and such) as required,
- Dealing with third party service providers
- Meeting established KPI’s and SLA’s
- Participate or conduct system tests for changing systems
- Working on data analytics and HR dashboard
- This is a Business Continuity Plan critical role.
- A Bachelors degree
- Min 3 years experience in Human Resources area (Payroll experience is a plus)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish required, including business writing skills.
- Strong analytical and data skills – intermediate to advanced Excel. Solid verbal and written communication skills in
- Excellent team working skills.
- HR Information & Systems (Workday or SAP), Process Improvement, Process Management, Process Design knowledge is a plus
- Good in interpersonal communication
- Delivery and solution oriented.