Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Siemens Enerji - Commercial Project Manager
For our Grid Technologies Business Unit in Turkey, we are looking for a Commercial Project Manager who is a key finance member of the project execution team that partners with the Project Manager (PM) to ensure successful performance of customer projects in terms of cost, schedule, and overall performance.
This role will be responsible for execution of all commercial tasks during the project exectuşon. The goal of the CPM is to provide transparent and consistent cost controlling and reporting which allows the project team to identify potential areas to improve a project’s profitability.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensure the accuracy of project books and records and keeping our systems updated, e.g. SAP and ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Guidelines, local GAAP requirements, related law and tax regulations, insurance regulations, export control regulations, and hedging/currency regulations
• Financial execution of projects including creating project work breakdown structure (wbs) and setting up project in SAP, revenue recognition, creating purchase orders and customer invoices, preparing dispatch note, maintenance of project costs, securities, taxes and insurance requirements
• Have the accountability for project controlling, forecasts and reporting according to project progress and contractual terms
• Follow-up guarantees bonds, accruals, accounting documents, processing Letter of Credits (L/C), all receivables and payables, project related insurance social security (SGK) topics
• Coordinate of import-export processes, logistic, foreign trade, transit trade activities with relevant stakeholders
• Support the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, NCC, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities
• Ensure project FX risk is managed with the support of Treasury FX team
• Take role in preparation of commercial and legal conditions of contracts with clients, consortia partners and suppliers, carry out respective negotiations and claim management
• Proactively communicate with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues
• Support Commercial sales activities in the Business Unit
• Close cooperation with corporate groups like Accounting, Finance, Tax, Supply-Chain Management, Legal, Compliance (as relevant)
• Regularly performing lessons-learned activities on commercial aspects and feeding results into own project lessons-learned activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance or related field
• General project knowledge and understanding of project controlling, accounting / finance, contract management
• Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a service/product/project based business in a controlling or project finance related position
• Advanced level of English
• Good command of SAP
• Expertise in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – with advanced Excel skills
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
• Capable at multitasking and meeting deadlines
• Team-oriented ability to work with cross - functional teams.
• Good teamwork spirit; open, proactive and hardworking.
• No restrictions for travelling.
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
You can reach the legal privacy information from the link.