Siemens Enerji - Project Manager
The Project Manager will lead GIS & AIS projects as part of the execution team located in Istanbul. This role will be responsible for delivery of the projects as well as early involvement during turnkey solution proposals. The PM will serve as the main point of contact for customers. The successful candidate will work closely with engineering, finance, and procurement teams to ensure projects are executed in accordance with the business strategy.
What are my responsibilities?
- Efficiently manages projects at once to maintain Project Schedule, Customer Satisfaction & Financial Responsibilities
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- Lead project management activities including scheduling, budget, risk, change, opportunity, forecast and reoccurring reporting to management.
- Profit/Loss responsibility for assigned projects
- Ensure regular risk & opportunity review are conducted with the project team.
- Responsible for creating and sharing project specific lessons learned and eliminating/reducing project NCC’s
- Work daily with local and global project teams
- Follow up the HSE requirements that needs to be fulfilled at site level and make sure that all Siemens Energy corporate and legal HSE requirements are met
- Ability to travel as needed
- Compliant with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years of High Voltage Systems experience is an asset
- Must possess excellent communication, leadership, customer facing skills
- Project Management certifications (IPMA) is preferred
- Experience in process improvement, quality management and managing teams
- Knowledge of in GIS, AIS, BoP & switchgear products
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge on compliance, negotiation communication methods, project management, claim management, risk management and business planning
- Experience in the solution business project management, international experience and collaboration in international teams will be a remarkable asset
- Strong inter-personal, communication, negotiation, project management, claim management, risk management and business planning skills
- To be an independent (when necessary) and self-determined worker with high customer focus and excellent communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling
You can reach the legal privacy information from the link.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.