This job is no longer active.
Siemens Enerji - Project Manager
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Desired Skills and Specializations
For our Gas Services Business Urea, we are looking for a Project Manager. This role will be executing long term service contracts and ad-hoc contracts of large rotating equipments (Gas Turbine, Generator and Steam Turbine).
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensure the smooth implementation of the assigned service contracts
• Execute the contract to achieve all contractual obligations within the approved cost budget
• Develop schedule for timely implementation of the project and meeting deadlines of the projects
• Identify and organize the appropriate resources needed for the project implementation
• Maintain good customer and stakeholders relation for smooth contract implementatio
• Set up and optimize the process for project implementation of service contracts
• Identify and secure new business opportunities with the assigned contracts. (e.g. Mods & Ups)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Turbine knowledge/experience will be an asset
• Familiar with project management methodologies and tools
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager
• Analytical thinking, decision making, result oriented and good communication skills
• Good teamwork spirit; Open, proactive and hardworking
• Be decisive and have strong planning and facilitating skills
• Very good command of English both written & spoken, German will be an asset
• Very good knowledge in MS Office Applications
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling
• No obstacle for working at site during maintenance activities
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
You can reach the legal privacy information from the link.