Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Siemens Enerji - Repair Business Development Manager
For our Industrial applications group for the new company “Siemens Energy” in Ankara, we are looking for a Repair Business Development Manager who will be reporting to the head of business unit. If you would like to join a dynamic and exciting team with strong potential to develop your own path to make a difference to the business and to our customers, then please apply and share your ambition with us.
What are the responsibilities?
- Develop and update the Go-to-Market strategy to provide optimum load to the assigned Service Center; gain understanding of the competency of the service center and how that can be leveraged to support our customers in territory by the Service Center.
- Proactively visit customers in territory to promote the assigned Service Center and to generate repair & overhaul opportunities for it; through collaboration with client facing teams from the assigned territory, identify growth opportunities and build customer relationships with predominantly their maintenance staff through promotion and demonstration of the Service Center's technical competence.
- Identify global best practices and leveraging those locally around Lean Scoping, Fixed Scope / Fixed Price offers of Repair Solutions; through collaboration with the regional and head quarter MK&S organizations ensure best practices around configuring, pricing, and generating proposals are adopted in the Service Center; where the Service Center competency is not adequate to execute all scope, utilize our head quarter capability to offer combined strengths to best serve our clients
- Be the technical specialist for products repaired & overhauled in the Service Center; act as the key interface between the Service Center and the Technical Support organization in the region and supported product lines; ensure work is executed in line with published standard work instructions and repair standards both in-house and with the support of subcontractors
- University Degree in in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Expert in repair offerings and execution (including hands-on) with a demonstrated track record in rotating equipment preferably steam turbines, turbo compressors and/or reciprocating compressors; experience with low-speed balancing, different coating methods, machine shop activities, measuring practices
- Experience in service operations and ideally in sales operations as well understanding how to offer, sell and execute profitable repair and overhaul solutions to our clients
- Good level of knowledge on international standards such as API 687, ISO
- Proven track record in offering and executing repair and overhaul orders of up to 500 k€
- Teamwork with international partners & technically oriented, analytical, proactive & innovative, solution & target oriented is preferred
- Good planning and organization skills
- Proven track record managing subcontractors and customer relationship
- Experience with internal organizations and different cultures
- A good command of the Turkish and English language; both written and verbal communication is essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- High regard for quality, health, and safety systems.
What else do you need to know?
· Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for intensive traveling