Siemens Enerji - Sales Manager
We are searching for a Sales Manager who will take responsibility for achieving personal sales targets by defining customer value propositions that add real value to the customer's business in relation to Transmission Products and Systems. This role requires technical knowledge across the full spectrum of Transformers and High Voltage Products with main focus on HV AIS products and GIS systems as you are ultimately responsible for being the technical and commercial face of the projects and closing the deal at various customer groups: investors, Utilities, electrical contractors, EPCs!
What are my responsibilities?
• Lead entire sales process from lead generation to deal close phase.
• Ensure order income target set is reached with expected EBIT and cash flow.
• Develop market transparency for customers responsible for.
• Understand customer priorities and create "How to win strategies”.
• Be aware of competitive environment in order to devise successful sales strategies & tactics to achieve business objectives.
• Maintain adequate reporting of sales opportunities and customer information, ensure accuracy of CRM system.
• Support / lead product launches, marketing campaigns & promotions. Ensure clear communication strategy at all customer/market levels.
• Strategy & collaboration with offer preparation team, commercial team, project management team and other divisions to maximize Siemens Energy end to end offering.
• Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Confidential Information.
• Actively participate in senior-level selling on strategic projects or accounts as well as maintain senior-level relationships with existing owner / end user customers.
• Be actively involved in meetings, presentations and entertainment events with customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• An Electrical Engineering graduate with minimum 7 years sales experience working in the Turkish, Transmission ecosystem and energy market.• Good understanding of the Transformers and High Voltage Products (GIS Systems, Circuit Breakers, Disconnecters, Surge Arresters and Instrument Transformers etc.) • Knowledge of competitors and market trends in Turkey and Middle East. • Strong social and interpersonal skills. • Validated organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to effectively prioritize and balance workload. • Demonstrates outstanding selling skills for important customer services and applications under a variety of challenging circumstances. • Knowledge of products, product applications and distribution channels. • Wide ranging commercial and contractual experience including end-to-end bid management. • Fluency in written and spoken Turkish and English, German is a plus.