This job is no longer active.
Siemens Enerji - Sales Manager
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Desired Skills and Specializations
For our Transformation of Industry Business Area for Siemens Energy in Ankara, we are looking for a Sales Manager reporting to the Business Unit Head. If you would like to join a dynamic and exciting team with strong potential to develop your own path to make a difference to the business and to our customers, then please apply and share your ambition with us.
What are the responsibilities?
- Responsible for service sales of rotating equipment
- Find out service and modernization need of steam turbines, generators, and compressors
- Creation and negotiation of detailed technical and commercial offers with support of an internal and external partners
- Observe and analyze the market, competitors, and customers
- Implement service sales strategy by increasing the installed base penetration, effectively utilizing Sales Force (SFDC). Provide information via SFDC for forecasts and planning
- Ensures achievement of service sales targets, providing cost effective solutions to the customers and initiating improvement plans as needed
- Plan sales volumes and potential of target customers
- Establishes long term customer relationships with customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements. Make regular contact with relevant customer personal.
- Enlarge market share with existing customers and create opportunities with new customers
- To perform technical presentations and meetings with the customers
- Support business unit manager and report his activities and market info in accordance with the company guidelines
- Responsibility to comply and / or enforce the protocols, policies, guidelines, and competencies of the current integral management system (EHS, Quality)
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- University Degree in in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales preferably in service and/or rotating equipment like steam / gas turbines, generators, and turbo compressors
- Good command of written and spoken Turkish and English including presentation skills.
- Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SFDC knowledge would be preferred
- Teamwork with international partners & technically oriented, analytical, proactive & innovative, solution & target oriented is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good planning and organization skills
- Knowledge in rotating equipment sales, operation and maintenance is a plus
What else do you need to know?
- Having driving license & no obstacle for intensive travelling
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
You can reach the legal privacy information from the link.