Siemens Enerji - Sales Professional (Verticals Oil Gas Industry)
For our Process Solutions Business Unit in Kartal, we are looking for Sales Professional who will be located in Istanbul and work in various cities of Turkey. This role will be responsible for End users, and EPCs in Oil &Gas industry by creating and developing long term customer relations, understanding, and analyzing the customer needs, increasing the market share and customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
• Conduct sales activities at EPC’s and Oil & Gas industry’s (end users) customer premises
• Establish long term customer relationship at all levels.
• Understand and analyze customer needs, develop, and implement sales plans, increase the market share and customer satisfaction
• Prepare, present, and negotiate offers where applicable.
• Hand-over final order / contract to project manager after necessary approvals.
• Preparation of cost estimates, submission and follow up of quotations
• Analyze customer specifications and generate Unique Selling Propositions for customer offers
• Contribute to the marketing plan and activities (fairs, campaigns etc.)
• Actively provide continuous feedback towards improvement of sales processes and operations.
• Compliant with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Control Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the solution business. Sales, customer relations, account management, Engineering and project management experience are remarkable assets
• Knowledge on plant automation & Instrumentation systems
• Professional interest in industrial digitalization solutions and future trends
• Experience in establishing and maintaining management level relationships within EPC’s
• A deep understanding of Oil & Gas industry, its drivers, challenges, and future trends will be a remarkable asset
• Strong B2B understanding of contract terms, legal & compliance issues
• Strong inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Co-ordinate with Siemens Energy Business Units to analyze tender technical requirements
• Enthusiastic, result-oriented, customer focused, resourceful and creative.
• Strong conceptual problem solving capabilities
• Willing to travel
• To be an independent (when necessary) and self-determined worker with very high customer focus and excellent communication skills
• Advanced level of English
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling
• Military service should be completed for male candidates.
You can reach the legal privacy information from the link.