Siemens Enerji - Sales Support Engineer (Offer Preparation)
For our Process Solutions Business Unit in Kartal, we are looking for a Sales Support Engineer who will be located in Istanbul. This role will be preparing turnkey solution, systems and service proposals based on customer specifications for Industrial Plants (Instrumentation, PLC, Drive, Motor, LV&MV Switchgear, Repair/Maintenance Contracts, Energy Efficiency Contracts etc.) and support Account Managers for technical and commercial discussions during sales activities.
What are my responsibilities?
• Analyze customer specifications and incorporate Unique Selling Proposals into proposals
• Coordinate with vendors and other company business units to analyze tender technical requirements and provide optimized solutions
• Prepare commercial & technical offers for Industrial Solutions, Systems and Services.
• Support sales staff in pre-tender & post-tender phase
• Support sales staff about tender clarifications with the customer
• Preparation of cost estimates, and offer calculations
• Preparation of customer quotations
• Internal coordination with engineering and procurement to ensure timely delivery of offers
• Ensure all processes are in line with Limits of Authority processes and compliant with regulations and company policies
• Documentation and quality management of customer offers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronical / Control &Automation engineering field
• Experience in process instrumentation, LV and MV energy distribution systems
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in the solution business, Oil&Gas industry experience is a remarkable asset.
• Advanced level of English,
• The ability to understand technical documentation and drawings of Instruments, LV&MV systems, Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies, and to be able to communicate their details to 3rd parties is a necessity.
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
• Good teamwork spirit; open, proactive and hardworking
• Be decisive and have strong planning and facilitating skills
• Enthusiastic, result-oriented, customer focused, resourceful and creative
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling
• Military service should be completed for male candidates