This job is no longer active.
Siemens Enerji - Sales Support Engineer (Offer Preparation)
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Desired Skills and Specializations
For our Electrification, Automation and Digitalization Business Unit in Kartal, we are looking for a Sales Support Engineer who will be located in Istanbul. This role will be preparing turnkey solution, systems and service proposals based on customer specifications for Industrial Plants (Instrumentation, PLC, Drive, Motor, LV&MV Switchgear, Repair/Maintenance Contracts, Energy Efficiency Contracts etc.) and support Account Managers for technical and commercial discussions during sales activities.
What are my responsibilities?
• Analyze customer specifications and incorporate Unique Selling Propositions into proposals
• Coordinate with vendors and other company business units to analyze tender technical requirements and provide optimized solutions
• Prepare commercial & technical offers for Industrial Solutions, Systems and Services
• Support sales staff in pre-tender & post-tender phase
• Support sales staff about tender clarifications with the customer
• Preparation of cost estimates, and offer calculations
• Preparation of customer quotations
• Internal coordination with engineering and procurement to ensure timely delivery of offers
• Ensure all processes are in line with Limits of Authority processes and compliant with regulations and company policies
• Documentation and quality management of customer offers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronical / Control &Automation engineering field
• Deep Experience in Siemens Automation devices & systems ( S7, PCS7, WinCC,Simatic HMI, TIA portal)
• Experience in LV and MV energy distribution systems
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in the solution business, Oil&Gas industry experience is a remarkable asset.
• Advanced level of English
• The ability to understand technical documentation and drawings of Instruments, LV&MV systems, Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies, and to be able to communicate their details to 3rd parties is a necessity.
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
• Good teamwork spirit; Open, proactive and hardworking
• Be decisive and have strong planning and facilitating skills
• Enthusiastic, result-oriented, customer focused, resourceful and creative.
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
You can reach the legal privacy information from the link.