Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Siemens Enerji - Service Sales Manager
For our Industrial applications group for new company “Siemens Energy” in Ankara, we are looking for a Service Sales Manager who will be reporting to head of business unit. If you would like to join a dynamic and exciting team with strong potential to develop your own path to make a difference to the business and to our customers, then please apply and share your ambition with us.
What are the responsibilities?
- Responsible for service sales of rotating equipment.
- Find out service and modernization need of steam turbines, gas turbines, generators, and compressors.
- Creation and negotiation of detailed technical and commercial offers with support of an internal and external partners.
- Observe and analyze the market, competitors, and customers.
- Implement service sales strategy by increasing the installed base penetration, effectively utilizing Sales Force (SFDC). Provide information via SFDC for forecasts and planning.
- Ensures achievement of service sales targets, providing cost effective solutions to the customers and initiating improvement plans as needed.
- Plan sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Establishes long term customer relationships with customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements. Make regular contact with relevant customer personal.
- Enlarge market share with existing customers and create opportunities with new customers.
- To perform technical presentations and meetings with the customers.
- Support business unit manager and report his activities and market info in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Responsibility to comply and / or enforce the protocols, policies, guidelines, and competencies of the current integral management system (EHS, Quality).
- University Degree in in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales preferably in service and/or rotating equipment like steam / gas turbines and turbo compressors.
- Good command of written and spoken Turkish and English including presentation skills.
- Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SFDC knowledge would be preferred.
- Teamwork with international partners & technically oriented, analytical, proactive & innovative, solution & target oriented is preferred.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Knowledge in rotating equipment sales, operation and maintenance is a plus.
What else do you need to know?
· Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for intensive traveling.